Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A Place for Everything Organizer

Here's another custom order for A Place for Everything organizer.
This is a popular #patternsbyannie organizer, and I can see why.
All those vinyl pockets offer so much storage for so many different supplies.
Whether you are a sewer, crafter, jewelry maker, etc.
there is no doubt you have lots of necessities
that you need to keep organized.
The front and back mesh pockets offer additional storage areas.
One is a slip pocket . . .
And the other is a zipper pocket.
The hook and loop tape on the back of the vinyl insert pages
makes it very handy to remove the pages for ease of use.

Isn't that fun fabric that Renee chose for her lining?

If you would like to sew this organizer for yourself,
I sell the supplies in my shop
- OR -
If you would like to hire me to sew a custom item for you,
please contact me via my blog or my Etsy shop.

I am blessed to have such sweet customers and clients.
Thank you, Renee, you were a joy to work with.






No comments:

Post a Comment