Thursday, October 13, 2016

Let's Talk Ironing

Hi Sewing Friends!
Today's topic is ironing -

From Merriam-Webster:
Full Definition of ironing

1 :  the action or process of smoothing or pressing with or as if with a heated iron

I would like to add "using a silk organza press cloth" to end of that definition

Here are a few advantages of using silk organza press cloths:
  • silk organza doesn't melt, it withstands high heat
  • it is sheer, so you can easily see your fabric or project underneath
  • it is lightweight and easy to store, it doesn't take up much space
  • it can be machine washed and dried
  • it helps protect your clothing or sewing project from scorching and melting
I've used silk organza press cloths for years
and I'm so pleased to now offer them in my shop



Do you use pressing cloths when you iron?
Please leave a comment, I really enjoy hearing from my readers

Thanks for visiting today





No comments:

Post a Comment