Thursday, September 13, 2012

Burda Style Magazine 02-2009-125

No, I did not recently complete this top.  But when I wore it Sunday, I realized I never shared it with all of you because I wasn't blogging when I made it.  And it is too nice of a pattern to keep all to myself!  The blouse has somewhat puffy sleeves with a sleeve band that includes a functional button, it has a collar and it buttons up the front.  Princess seams add shaping detail so it is not a boxy fit.


Burda's fabric suggestions are for light weight shirting.  I used a great batiste fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics.  If you are interested in this pattern, I posted a review of it on Pattern Review way back in 2009 when I made it.  So if you have the February 2009 Burda World of Fashion magazine in your archives and decide to make this blouse, I would love to see your version.  I just might make another one in the upcoming months.

1 comment: