Thursday, May 10, 2012

ME-MADE-MAY'12, Week 1

One important thing this challenge has taught me, is that I have not made near enough everyday pieces of clothing.  Most of what I have in my handmade wardrobe are dresses, jackets, and skirts.  Here is the first installment of my pledge to participate in this challenge:


Photo 1Simplicity 1806   Photo 2Jalie 2908   Photo 3Vogue 1275  Photo 4Simplicity 3790  Photo 5:  Simplicity 3867
I have a pair of black denim capri pants almost complete.  I simply need to hem them and add a button at the waistband.  Pictures should follow soon.  Also, look for more of the aforementioned everyday pieces of clothing in the near future as that is my focus for summer sewing.

1 comment:

  1. All very cute! I think many of us are realizing just how few everyday wear pieces we actually have. It's a great idea to focus your summer sewing on that type of item.

    Looking forward to seeing the new capris!

    ReplyDelete